Pernod Ricard is a convivial, responsible, and successful global wine and spirits group. Number 2 worldwide with a clear ambition to become the leader of our sector, we have one of the most comprehensive portfolios of the industry with 240 premium brands available in over 160 countries. In Switzerland, Pernod Ricard is the market leader in the spirits industry.
We have a great opportunity for you to join the Marketing Team at Pernod Ricard Swiss in Zürich. All you need is drive, convivial nature and determination to succeed in the Drinks Industry.
The Junior Brand & Advocacy Manager Aperitifs & Gins will be co-responsible for all brand related matters in the gin segment in Switzerland. Reporting to the Brand & Advocacy Manager Aperitif & Gins, the mission is to launch, establish and create value for the brands such as Malfy, Monkey47 & Lillet whilst creating below the line activations to support short term sales achievement.
The Junior Brand & Advocacy Manager will develop, recommend, and execute the local brand plan strategies and marketing programmes in line with the global brand strategy and legal restrictions locally. At the same time, he/she designs and delivers existing consumer events and activations that drive brand in hand moments.
- Lead the strategic development and execution of annual brand plans together with Brand & Advocacy Manager Gins & Aperitifs
- Work closely with key account, trade marketing, on-trade sales teams and agencies to implement brand strategies and challenge the status quo
- Regularly report brand performances and analysis of key KPI’s (via Nielsen and other tools)
- Manage own A&P budget
- Monitor market trends and innovation pipeline
- Manage new product launches
Activation & Advocacy
- Create activation concepts and implement them together with the sales team & local brand ambassador
- Manage and source POS material: Article creation, procurement, and monitoring of standard and individualized POS material
- Track and report event and promotional evaluation
- Support in building relationships with strategic partners and develop an extensive network
- Be an ambassador of the Pernod Ricard Swiss Gin portfolio
- Master’s diploma in International Business/Marketing
- 1-2 years brand management, sales, or event experience
- Previous successful international experience
- Basic knowledge of Nielsen
- Advanced Microsoft Office capabilities
- Open minded, driven personality and keen to take initiatives
- A team player with supportive attitude
- Entrepreneurial mindset
- Fluency in English & French (German and/or Italian is a plus)
- Driver’s license is essential
- Freedom in ways of working meeting a high scope for autonomous actions within a dynamic work environment
- We enable you to work nationally on a mobile basis several times a week
- Attractive employee discounts on our wine & spirit range
- We invite you to our carefully organized corporate events living the conviviality spirit and celebrating our mutual success